Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ontario..

So.. Last week had some very unexpected events take place. My Dad's step father (My Step Grandpa) Passed away suddenly. I never met him and i haven't seen my family in Ontario where they live since i was about 5 years old. So, My Dad and i flew over to Ontario for 4 days to see our family and attend the funeral. We stayed with some family friends
of ours that lived here in Nova Scotia but moved to Ontario about a year a half ago. It was great to see them again as well.But, this trip wasn't just going to a funeral and visiting family.. We ended up going to Niagara Falls! My first time seeing it. And it was amaz
ing! I really want to go back in the summer time to see the difference. I also got a lot of shopping done (Thats a really good thing! :) Anyway, i got some amazing photos of the falls when we went.. So I'm going to post a few here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment