Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Day!

So.. Its a new year.. 2010! Amazing how fast time goes by! Along with this new year comes a lot of other new things.. Including a new semester in school.. And a few new classes :) Also.. This new year is going to bring new challenges.. like going to Poland on a missions trip (Although thats a good challenge). And.. Having Chris leave for school on the other side of the country.. Thats going to be the biggest challenge of all..
As for right now.. This is my new schedule for ACAP Blue:

Monday: Moving Images - 8:30 - 10:30
Photography - 10:30 - 12:30

Tuesday: Design - 9:30 - 11:30
Illustration - 1:30 - 3;30

Wednesday: No Classes

Thursday: Media Studies - 1:30 - 3:30

Friday: Photography - 8:30 - 10:30
Moving Images - 10:30 - 12:30

And thats my second semester classes.. To me it seems like a lot less than last semester.. But I'm not to sure thats so. I'm guessing we will get a lot of work for this half of the year.. But I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment