Monday, December 28, 2009

All I want for Christmas!

So here's what received for Christmas of 2009! Not like anyone really cares about what i got.. but you never know.. I might want to remember in the future..

1. New camera lens! (Mine broke)
2. A bunch of new clothes! (I wont get into all of that)
3. A huge picture frame for my wall :)
4. New printer ink.
5. Scarf from Paris.
6. Journal from Italy.
7. Boots (I love them!)
8. Black coat (From H&M)
9. A million socks.
10. Really random picture frames.
11. Hair straightener
12. Mini hair straightener (Leopard print..)
13. Macbook sleeve (Blue)
14. P.S I love you (Movie)
15. Perfume
16. Slipper boots
17. Them Crooked Vultures (CD)

There's a lot of other little random things that i really can't remember.. But over all it was a great Christmas :) I love everything i received. I'm really sad it's over.. Thinking back to Christmas eve makes me realize how much i actually love it so much! And now.. It's a whole year away.. And.. Next Christmas will be a lot different.. As Chris will be on the other side of the country.. But i wont get into that today...
Anyway.. I hope your Christmas was full of happiness and laughter! There are still a few days left (Including New years eve) SO make it count! :)

tori..

No comments:

Post a Comment